.Flame resistant pp spiral sheath
is widely used in aircraft low-voltage lines for its excellent performance, highway monitoring equipment line installation, highway inductive coil special line is also used for lighting fixture wiring, road high pole lamp line, AC rated Voltage 250V and below DC voltage 500V and below, wire use temperature is -60 ° C ~ +80 ° C in the relative humidity of 98% environment can be used normally
1. Easy to wear. The wire has a small diameter and the friction coefficient is significantly reduced when the pipe is worn.
2. Increased threading capacity of wire conduits. The wire has a small diameter and can have a large number of wires or a large current carrying capacity for a catheter of the same size.
3, excellent wear resistance to reduce the damage to the insulation when the wire is piped and laid. This is important to effectively reduce the potential for latent short-circuit accidents.
4, excellent hydrocarbon resistance, good chemical stability, that is, excellent oil resistance, liquefied gas and gas corrosion performance, effectively improve the reliability and service life of the cloth wire (aging performance test proves BVN wire It is at least double the service life of the original PVC type wire, ie 40 years or more.)
5. High security performance. The tested BVN type wire has good thermal stability and heat shrink resistance. This will help to avoid the possibility of short-circuit failure caused by overheating of the grounding point to cause the insulation of the wire to shrink and expose the copper wire.
6, has the ability to withstand a relatively short-circuit current, 5 seconds short-circuit withstand temperature is higher than the ordinary PVC type.
7. It has the same flame retardant properties as PVC insulation. According to relevant experts, the toxicity released by combustion is much less than that of PE.
8. The name of the manufacturer, the product model, the voltage grade and other signs are printed, and the mark is clear and resistant to rubbing.